Welcome Access to Anyone Listener!
Founder & CEO, Mindmaven
Thanks for tuning in to my feature on Access to Anyone, and thanks again for following the link to these resources!
I really enjoyed talking with Michael Schein and Michael Roderick about the Art of No, the importance of relationship objectives, and why it’s so important to focus on the right relationships in your network. I hope you learned a thing or two from our conversation.
As promised, here’s the resources I mentioned during the Access to Anyone podcast:
- Michael and I spent a good deal of time talking about the power of “no” in productivity and relationship management. For more on this concept, including three actionable “scripts,” check our our blog post: 3 Ways to Say No to Your Network (Without Damaging Your Relationships).
- I also introduced you to the concept of relationship objectives, and how important it is to know what you want from your network. To learn more about this concept, check out our blog post: How to Generate Valuable, Relevant Opportunities with a Relationship Objective.
- I’ve also created a ready-to-use Relationship Objective Worksheet for Access to Anyone listeners that walks you through the whole process. Just enter your email address below for a free download!
Get Your Relationship Objective WORKSHEET
Just enter your email address below and click the button
- Find out what is that you want from your network.
- Simple Exercises that will help you determine your goals.
- And finally, we touched on the idea of “rating” your network, allowing you to focus your efforts on the most important, relevant people in your professional life. You can learn more about how to do this here: How to Rate Your Network to Get the Most From It.
Alright, that about covers everything I mentioned in the podcast. One last time: Thanks to everyone for tuning in, and thanks to Access to Anyone for hosting me!